- 3 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup diced leftover cooked pork OR chicken
- 4 cups cooked and cooled brown rice
- 4 cups chopped fresh OR frozen vegetables
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Mazola® Chicken Flavor Bouillon Powder
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- Heat oil in large, heavy, nonstick skillet over high heat. Add onion and cook 1 minute. Add garlic and pork; mix well. Add rice and spread over skillet but do not stir. Sprinkle vegetables over rice but do not stir. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until rice is just starting to brown on the bottom. Mix well.
- Combine soy sauce, white pepper and bouillon; add to skillet and mix well. Continue cooking 3 to 5 minutes until vegetables are just tender. Make a well in center of the rice and add eggs. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally until eggs are cooked through. Sprinkle with green onions. Serve with hot sauce if desired.