Stir-Fry Chicken and Vegetable Delight Recipe
6 to 8 servings
- Stir Fry Sauce
- 2/3 cup chicken OR vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon red crushed pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- Chicken and Vegetable Delight
- 3 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in 1/2-inch strips
- 1 onion, cut into thin wedges
- 12 ounces sugar snap peas OR green beans OR asparagus
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can (8 ounces) bamboo shoots, drained (optional)
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- Hot cooked rice
- Step 1) Combine all stir-fry sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- Step 2) Heat 2 tablespoons oil in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 4 to 6 minutes or until cooked through. Add onion and remaining 1 tablespoon oil and stir-fry 1 minute. Add asparagus, red pepper, mushrooms and bamboo shoots; stir-fry 5 minutes.
- Step 3) Stir sauce mixture until blended, then pour into wok. Add green onions. Stirring constantly, bring to boil and boil 1 minute. Serve with rice.