Apple Cranberry Crisp Recipe
1 hr 10 mins
- As needed Mazola® No-Stick Canola or Butter Flavored Cooking Spray
- 3 cups sliced, peeled and cored
- 2 cups fresh OR frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated orange peel
- Step 1) Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Step 2) Stir apples, cranberries and granulated sugar together in prepared pan.
- Step 3) Combine oats, brown sugar, flour, walnuts, oil, cinnamon and orange peel in a medium bowl; stir well. Sprinkle topping over apple cranberry mixture.
- Step 4) Bake about 45 to 55 minutes, or until fruit is tender when pierced with a knife. Serve warm.