Grilled Potato Chips with Dip
- Onion Dip
- 1 carton (6 ounces) Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 2 tablespoons diced green onions
- Grilled Potato Chips
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt fine grind
- 1 1/2 pound s potatoes (about 3 medium) OR sweet potatoes
- 1 - 1/2 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- Combine all dip ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Place rosemary, lemon peel and sea salt on a cutting board. Chop for 1 minute in order to blend the flavors. Pour flavored sea salt into a small bowl.
- Peel potatoes, if desired. Slice potatoes very thinly with a mandoline. Rinse with ice water; pat dry. Place in a bowl and drizzle with oil; toss to coat evenly.
- Preheat flat grill pan on a grill over medium heat (about 400°F). Spray grill pan with grill spray. Place potatoes on grill pan in a single layer. Grill 10 to 12 minutes; turning frequently, until potatoes are cooked through and crisp. Remove from grill to serving plate and immediately sprinkle with a pinch of the flavored salt. Continue with remaining potatoes.
- Serve with Onion Dip.