Curried Party Crunch
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1-1/2 cups sweet crunch corn cereal
- 1-1/2 cups corn and rice cereal squares
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1/4 cup whole almonds
- 1/4 cup walnut halves
- 2 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Mix together raisins, cereals and nuts in a large bowl. Drizzle oil over all, and stir to coat.
- Mix spices and salt together in a separate bowl; sprinkle evenly over cereal mixture and stir gently.
- Transfer mixture to a 15 x 10-inch pan. Bake for 20 minutes, stirring once halfway through baking time. Cool. Store in an airtight container.