Mandarin Beef and Broccoli Recipe
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, undrained
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup corn syrup, light OR dark
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1/2 teaspoon red crushed pepper
- 3 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1-1/2 pound s beef sirloin OR flank steak, thinly sliced
- Hot cooked rice (optional)
- Step 1) Drain mandarin oranges, reserving syrup. To syrup, add teriyaki sauce, corn syrup, corn starch and crushed red pepper; set aside.
- Step 2) Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add broccoli; stir fry 2 minutes or until tender crisp. Remove from skillet.
- Step 3) Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to skillet. Add half the beef and stir fry just until browned. Repeat with remaining beef. Remove from skillet.
- Step 4) Add teriyaki sauce mixture and broccoli to skillet; heat to boiling. Stir in beef and oranges; heat through.
- Step 5) Serve over rice, if desired.