6 to 8 servings
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black medium grind pepper
- 1/3 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 seedless cucumber, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 4 plum tomatoes, 1-inch diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons minced Italian parsley
- For the dressing, combine lemon juice, garlic, oregano, basil, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl; set aside for 2 minutes to blend flavors. Whisk in oil.
- Add diced vegetables and stir until well coated. Pour mixture into serving dish. Top with feta cheese, olives and parsley.
- Recipe Tip: This refreshing salad turns into a light dinner when paired with fresh warm pita wedges. Also, try this tasty dressing as a marinade for grilled chicken or shrimp.