Maple Pecan Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup corn syrup, dark
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 4 pork chops (boneless OR bone-in)
- Salt & pepper
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon Mazola® Corn Oil
- Step 1) Combine maple syrup, corn syrup and pecans in a small bowl; set aside.
- Step 2) Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper. Spread mustard on both sides of chops.
- Step 3) Combine corn starch and ginger in a shallow dish. Dredge pork chops in corn starch mixture.
- Step 4) Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork chops; cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side until chops are browned. Reduce heat to medium-low. Drizzle syrup mixture over chops. Cover; cook 4 to 5 minutes or until chops are tender, turning once carefully, if desired.
- Step 5) Arrange pork chops on serving platter; drizzle with pan drippings.