Roasted Rainbow Potatoes Recipe
- 12 ounces baby red potatoes, halved
- 12 ounces baby Yukon gold potatoes, halved
- 12 ounces purple potatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon black medium grind pepper
- Step 1) Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Step 2) Combine potatoes, oil, rosemary, seasoning salt and black pepper in a large mixing bowl. Stir until potatoes are well coated.
- Step 3) Spread onto a greased shallow baking sheet. Roast potatoes 40 to 45 minutes or until tender; stir occasionally.
- Note: If purple potatoes are not available, substitute russet or white potatoes.