Sun Dried Tomato Tapenade Recipe
about 1 cup
- 1 cup good quality green and black olives, pitted
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and patted dry
- 2 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 tablespoon small capers, rinsed and patted dry
- 2 anchovy filets, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and sliced
- 3 or 4 fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated lemon peel
- Place all ingredients into the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Do not puree. Serve at room temperature. Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Serving Suggestion: Try this delicious tapenade as an appetizer with bread or crackers, as a sandwich spread or a condiment with grilled meats.
- Recipe Note: Many stores sell good olives in bulk. Look for the freshest available.