Chinese Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1 head Napa cabbage, chopped (about 8 cups salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 2 tablespoons ponzu
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 20 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons salt free chicken seasoning
- 1/3 cup toasted, slivered almonds
- Step 1) Combine cabbage, snow peas, carrots and radishes in a large serving bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Step 2) Stir together mirin, ponzu, green onion and dry mustard in a small bowl. Whisk in oil slowly; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Step 3) Rub both sides chicken breasts with seasoning.
- Step 4) Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Brush the cooking grates clean. Coat cooking grates with grill spray to prevent sticking.
- Step 5) Grill the chicken, over Direct Medium-high heat, with the lid closed, 12 to 16 minutes turning once. Remove from grill to cutting board; let rest 3 minutes before thinly slicing.
- Step 6) Place sliced chicken on top of salad. Pour dressing over top and toss to combine. Sprinkle with toasted almonds.