Garlic Roasted Green Beans
- 1 pound fresh green beans, stem ends removed
- 2 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- Freshly ground sea salt grinder
- And black whole grinder pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a heavy-duty, rimmed baking tray with foil or parchment paper.
- Combine green beans, corn oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl, stirring to coat. Arrange green beans in an even layer on prepared pan.
- Roast green beans for 10 to 15 minutes or until beans are lightly browned and tender. Pour in serving bowl and sprinkle with additional salt and pepper, if desired. Serve immediately.