Seafood Remoulade Sauce Recipe
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish cream
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black medium grind pepper
- 3/4 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Step 1) Combine onions, celery, garlic, horseradish, mustards, ketchup, parsley, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Pour oil and lemon juice into a food processor or blender, process for one minute. Add mustard mixture to oil and lemon juice; process until thoroughly combined, about 15 to 20 seconds.
- Step 2) Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator.