Double Fudge Brownie Cookies
- 1 box (to make 13 x 9) traditional fudge brownie mix (18 to 22 ounces)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine brownie mix and flour in a mixing bowl. Stir in extracts, eggs and oil; blend thoroughly. Dough will be stiff. Add chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto greased baking sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes; cool on rack.
- Recipe note: Get creative and add other flavors of baking chips or chopped candy bars.