Roasted Veggie Wraps
- 1 cup thinly sliced zucchini
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1 cup thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 small clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 fajita-size flour OR spinach tortillas
Preheat oven to 450℉.
Toss zucchini, carrots, mushrooms and red bell pepper with oil on a large baking sheet.
Roast 12 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are just tender.
Blend mayonnaise, spinach, garlic and Parmesan cheese in food processor until smooth.
Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons spinach mixture; top each with 1/4 of the vegetables; roll up and serve.