Sautéed Zucchini with Chicken
- 2 pounds diced chicken (either breasts or thighs, or combination of the two)
- 2 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced or grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon chile powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup corn (fresh, frozen, or canned)
- 3 zucchinis, diced (about 4 cups)
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- To a large skillet on medium high heat, add Mazola® Corn Oil.
- Once hot, add the diced chicken. Move around into a single layer and cook for about 5–8 minutes.
- Mix the chicken around, then add in the onion, bell pepper, garlic and all the spices. Cook for about 5 more minutes.
- Add the corn, squash and tomatoes, mix and cook for 5 minutes. Cover the pan with lid, reduce heat to medium low and simmer for 10–15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Recipe by Alfredo Garcia @freddsters