Grilled Chicken with Mango Salsa
- 4 each chicken breast, skinless
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Mango Salsa
- 1 mango, whole
- 1/2 cup cilantro, fresh
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- For the Chicken:
- Preheat grill to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic powder, paprika, salt and black pepper. Toss the chicken with the corn oil and then sprinkle the seasoning on both sides of the chicken.
- Place chicken breast skin side down and grill for 5 to 7 minutes per side, turning once. Cook chicken till reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- For the Mango Salsa:
- In a small bowl add dice mango, tomato and cilantro, mix together.
- Remove from grill let cool and serve with Mango salsa.