Creamy Mustard Potato Salad
4 to 6 servings
- 2 pounds small red OR fingerling potatoes, quart ered
- 2 teaspoons salt, optional
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- Creamy Mustard Dressing
- 1/2 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1/3 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh dill
- 1/4 cup freshly packed fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- Bring 3 quarts water to a boil in a large saucepan; add potatoes and salt. Cook for 10 minutes or just until tender; drain. Sprinkle boiled potatoes with vinegar and set aside.
- For the dressing, combine all ingredients except dill, parsley and chives in a blender or food processor. Puree until very smooth, about 1 minute. Add herbs and pulse 4 or 5 times, just until herbs are well minced. Dressing can be made up to 1 week ahead and refrigerated.
- Pour dressing over potatoes and stir to coat. Garnish with additional herbs, if desired; serve immediately.