Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chives
- 1-1/2 teaspoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon Mazola® Chicken Flavor Bouillon Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black medium grind pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (5 to 6 ounces) crumbled strong blue cheese, such as Maytag
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Puree untl very smooth, scraping sides as needed; about 1 minute. Serve immediately or cover and store in refrigerator up to 1 week.
- Recipe tip: For chunky dressing, reserve half the blue cheese. Crumble and stir in after the dressing has been pureed. For extra zing, stir in a few drops of hot pepper sauce. This dressing is also delicious served on baked potatoes.