Roasted Beets and Onions Recipe
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
- 1 pound fresh beets
- 1 medium fresh onion
- 1 tablespoon Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- Step 1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Step 2) Trim ends from beets (do not peel); cut into 1-inch wedges or chunks. Trim onion and cut into 1-inch chunks.
- Step 3) Combine corn oil and seasonings in a medium bowl. Add beets and onions; toss to coat.
- Step 4) Place seasoned vegetables on a large sheet of foil in a single layer. Fold foil over vegetables and seal, forming a package. Place on a baking sheet. Bake for 1-1/2 hours. Remove from oven and carefully open packet (avoiding steam). Serve immediately.