Baked Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa
1 hr 5 mins–1 hr 40 mins
15 mins prep plus 30 mins–1 hr for marinade
- 3 pounds of cod fish
- 2 tablespoons of Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- ½ teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 12–18 tortillas
- *Optional: shredded cabbage
- 2 medium-sized mangos, peeled and diced
- ¼ cup of cilantro
- ¼ cup of red onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, mix Mazola® Corn Oil, chili powder, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, and salt until a marinade forms.
- Place the cod on a plate and cover both sides with the marinade. Let it marinate for 30 minutes on your counter or up to an hour in your fridge.
- While the fish marinates, make the mango salsa by mixing all of the ingredients in a bowl. Refrigerate until needed.
- Once your oven has preheated, place the marinated cod fillets on any rack on a non-stick sheet pan.
- Bake for 20–25 minutes, or until the fish is opaque and cooked through.
- Cut into bite-sized pieces, if needed.
- To assemble your fish tacos, put some shredded cabbage (optional) on a tortilla, then top it with fish and a couple of tablespoons of mango salsa. Enjoy!
Recipe by Maria Cooquette of @lacooquette
Maria’s easy Baked Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa recipe is loaded with marinated cod and sweet & tangy mango salsa. It only takes about 30 minutes to make and is a super light, fresh, and easy meal idea.