Gourmet Burger with Mushrooms
- 1-1/2 pound s ground beef
- 1 tablespoon burger seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Mazola® Corn Oil
- 8 ounces assorted fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon burger seasoning
- 4 hamburger buns
- Gently shape ground beef into 5-inch burgers. Season burgers on both sides with 1 tablespoon seasoning.
- Grill over Direct Medium heat ( with the lid closed as much as possible), until the internal temperature reaches 160℉ for medium, 12 to 15 minutes, turning once.
- Heat oil in a large skillet; add mushrooms and 1 teaspoon seasoning. Cook until mushrooms are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Serve on hamburger buns, topping each burger with an equal amount of mushrooms.