Lemon Chicken Recipe
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed chicken broth
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- Step 1) Combine flour, tarragon and garlic powder in small bowl.
- Step 2) Cut each chicken breast into 3 to 4 strips. Coat chicken with 3 tablespoons of flour mixture.
- Step 3) Heat oil in large skillet over medium–high heat; cook chicken
- until no longer pink in the center, turning once.
- Step 4) Whisk broth into remaining flour mixture until well blended.
- Step 5) Add broth, lemon juice, sugar and capers to skillet; bring to a
- boil, stirring until thickened. Serve immediately.