Chicken Adobo Tacos
- 3 guajillo chiles
- 2 ancho chiles
- 2 arbol chiles
- 3 peppercorns
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¼ onion
- ⅓ cup water
- ½ tablespoon Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Clean and devein all your chiles.
- Boil chiles until soft.
- Add all chiles into a blender along with garlic cloves, onion, peppercorns and water.
- In a hot pan, drizzle your Mazola® Corn Oil.
- Brown chicken on both sides and season with salt and pepper.
- Once brown add sauce.
- Let simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Place chicken in tortillas and add your favorite toppings.