Lemon Garlic Red Snapper Recipe
1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 10 mins
- 1/4 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, halved
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pound red snapper fillet, cut into 4 pieces
- To taste salt and black fine grind pepper
- Step 1) Combine 3 tablespoons oil, lemon juice, garlic and parsley in a shallow baking dish. Add fish, turning to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Step 2) Remove fish from marinade. Sprinkle fish on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Step 3) Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add fish; cook, turning once, 5 minutes or until tender and fish flakes with a fork.