Peanut Butter Banana Bran Muffins
- 3/4 cup bran cereal (not flakes)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3/4 cup mashed ripe banana (about 2 medium)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup raisins OR chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Combine bran cereal and milk in a large bowl. Let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in oil, honey, bananas, peanut butter, egg and egg white.
- Mix flours, baking powder and salt in a small bowl. Stir dry ingredients and raisins into banana mixture, just until moistened. Spoon batter into greased OR paper lined muffin cups.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes; remove from pan and serve warm.