1-Dish Chicken Parmesan
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 (4-1/2 tsp.) envelopes yeast rapid or quick rise
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup very warm water (120° to 130°F)
- 3 tablespoons Mazola® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cups (11 to 12 ounces) fully cooked frozen
- 2 cups (16 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Italian blend shredded cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
Mix batter ingredients together in a pre-sprayed 8 X 8-inch baking dish. Let rest 5 to 10 minutes.
Top batter evenly with chicken. Pour marinara sauce over chicken, sprinkle with cheese and herbs.
Bake by placing in a COLD oven; set temperature to 350° F. Bake for 30 minutes or until done.