Crispy Baked Fish Sticks
- 1-1/2 cups crushed corn flake cereal
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black medium grind pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1-1/2 pound s cod OR other white fish cut into 1-1/2 inch chunks
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Combine cereal, corn oil, seasoning salt and black pepper in a shallow dish. Stir to combine; set aside.
- Place beaten egg in a separate shallow dish. Dip fish portions into egg and then into cereal mixture, pressing additional crumbs gently to coat well. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily. Serve immediately.