Marinated Mixed Vegetable Salad Recipe
4 hrs 10 mins
- 3 cups small broccoli florets
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium sweet green or red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup corn syrup, light
- 1/2 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- Salt, to taste
- Step 1) Combine broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms and green pepper in large bowl.
- Step 2) Whisk together corn syrup, oil, vinegar, onion, poppy seeds and salt in small bowl. Pour over vegetables.
- Step 3) Cover and regrigerate at least 4 hours or up to 2 days. Stir occasionally. To serve, drain marinade.