Grilled Cilantro Lime Shrimp
- 1/4 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1-1/2 pound s large fresh shrimp, 16 to 20 count
- Combine oil, lime juice, cilantro, agave and garlic salt in a 1-gallon plastic freezer bag. Add shrimp, turning to coat. Let rest while preparing grill. Do NOT marinate for more than 15 minutes as the lime juice will start "cooking" the shrimp.
- Remove shrimp from marinade; discard marinade. Thread onto four 12-inch skewers or eight 8-inch skewers.
- Grill over medium high heat, turning once, about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until shrimp is pink and firm.
- Recipe Note: If using bamboo skewers, make sure to soak the skewers in water for 30 minutes before using.