Asian Beef Appetizers Recipe
2 hrs 28 mins
2 hrs 8 mins
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 2 tablespoons whole white sesame seed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon white OR black pepper
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 pound s (1 Kg) beef sirloin steak, cut in 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- Step 1) Combine corn starch, soy sauce, oil, sesame seed, sugar, oyster sauce, garlic, pepper and ginger in a large jar and shake until well blended. Pour mixture into glass dish or large plastic resealable bag, reserving 1/4 cup; add beef and green onions, tossing to coat.
- Step 2) Cover and refrigerate two hours or overnight.
- Step 3) Drain beef, discard marinade. Place beef cubes on a rack in a broiler pan.
- Step 4) Broil beef cubes, turning twice and brushing with reserved 1/4 cup marinade, for 6 to 8 minutes or until meat is browned on all sides. Serve with cocktail picks.