Korean BBQ Marinade
- 2 pounds skirt OR flank steak
- 1-1/3 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup lite soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon Mazola® Corn Oil
- 3-1/2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
In a large mixing bowl, add brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, red pepper flakes, ground ginger, corn oil, garlic and green onion. Mix well.
Pour into a resealable plastic bag or baking dish. Add steak, turning to coat. Seal bag or cover dish; refrigerate at least 4 hours and or up to 24 hours.
Remove meat from marinade; discard remaining marinade. Preheat grill to 400°F. Remove the meat from the refrigerator 30 minutes prior to grilling. Grill on each side 7 to 10 minutes and turn meat over.