Lemon Herb Chicken Recipe
- 1 lemon
- 4 chicken breasts (4 ounces each)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon leaf oregano
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Step 1) Remove zest from lemon using a fine grater.
- Step 2) Place chicken in resealable plastic bag. Seal bag and flatten breasts to an even thickness by pounding with the flat side of a meat mallet or a rolling pin. Add juice of lemon, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Step 3) Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large non stick skillet. Place chicken breasts in skillet; add zest and oregano. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes until browned, turn and continue cooking for 5 to 6 minutes until cooked through.
- Step 4) Remove to serving plate, sprinkle with parsley and serve.