Grilled Shrimp Teriyaki Marinade
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 pound shrimp, fresh or frozen, deveined and tail on
- Combine soy sauce, pineapple juice, oil, ginger and garlic in shallow dish.
- Reserve 1/2 cup for later use. Add shrimp, turning to coat; cover and let stand 15 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from marinade and discard any remaining marinade. Grill over medium heat, turning once, about 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- While shrimp is cooking, transfer reserved 1/2 cup marinade to small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; boil until reduced.
- Serve shrimp, drizzling with reduced marinade. Serve with steamed rice and vegetables.