Grilled Lemon Pepper Salmon and Veggies
- 5 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil divided
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon pepper seasoning (may contain salt, so season to taste)
- Salt to taste (add salt only if your seasoning doesn’t already contain salt)
- 4 (6-8 ounce) skin-on salmon fillets about 1 inch thick
- 2 pounds assorted vegetables, trimmed and sliced
Combine 3 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil with lemon juice, lemon pepper seasoning and salt, if using. Pour half of the marinade over the salmon and marinate for up to 30 minutes.
Toss the remaining 2 tablespoons of Mazola® Corn Oil with the sliced vegetables.
Heat the grill to high heat. Place the salmon filets and vegetables on the grill and cook for about 5-6 minutes on each side, basting with the reserved lemon pepper sauce while cooking. When finished, salmon should be opaque throughout and vegetables will be tender.
Recipe by Raquel AbuShaban of @foodtasia