Orange Barbecued Chicken Recipe
- 1/3 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons black medium grind pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 2 pound s boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- Step 1) Whisk together oil, wine, lemon juice, and seasonings in a small bowl. Place chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag and pour marinade over. Turn bag to cover completely and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Step 2) Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Place chicken on grill and brush with orange juice concentrate. Grill for 10 to 12 minutes or until cooked through, turning once halfway through.