1-Dish Sicilian Pizza Bake Recipe
- 1-¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 (4-½ tsp.) envelopes yeast, rapid or quick rise
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup very warm water (120°–130°F)
- 2 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- ⅓ cup (1 ounce) pepperoni, slices
- 1 cup (4 ounces) deli smoked ham, sliced thin
- ½ cup (2 ounces) salami slices, chopped
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons pitted sliced black or green olives
- 1 cup mozzarella or Italian blend cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon leaf oregano
- Step 1) Mix batter ingredients in a pre-sprayed 9-1/2-inch deep dish pie plate. Combine meat, pizza sauce, garlic and olives in a small bowl.
- Step 2) Top batter evenly with meat mixture. Using fingers or spoon, firmly push toppings into dough. Top with shredded cheese, and oregano.
- Step 3) Bake by placing in a COLD oven; set temperature to 350°F; Bake for 30 minutes or until done.