Crispy Panko Chicken Breasts
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- 1 cup panko crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt fine grind
- 1/4 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- Pound chicken breasts, one at a time in a resealable freezer bag, until about 1/2-inch thick.
- Lightly beat egg in a shallow bowl; set aside. Combine panko crumbs, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder in a separate shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken breasts in egg until coated, drip off excess and dip in panko mixture. Press chicken into crumbs until fully coated.
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium high heat. Transfer chicken to pan and cook about 2 to 3 minutes per side or until chicken is brown, crispy and fully cooked.