Chicken Caesar Wraps
- 3 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon black medium grind pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 4 (12-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup prepared Caesar salad dressing
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Combine oil, lemon juice, black pepper and garlic powder in
- a resealable plastic bag. Add chicken; turn to coat.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes. Remove chicken from marinade;
- discard remaining marinade.
- Preheat grill or broiler to medium heat. Grill chicken 10 to 14 minutes or
- until no longer pink in center, turning once halfway through.
- Remove chicken and cut into _-inch strips. Fill warmed tortillas with chicken and romaine lettuce; top with salad dressing and parmesan cheese.
- TIP: Chicken may also be cooked on stovetop, if desired. Heat 1 tablespoon corn oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook until browned, about 4 to 6 minutes per side, or until cooked through.