Grilled Greek Chicken
1 hr 2 mins
- 1/4 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cucumber that has been peeled, quart ered and sliced
- 1/2 cup quartered grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives halved
- 1/4 cup crumbled Feta cheese
Combine oil, vinegar, parsley, oregano, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons for the topping. Place chicken in 1-gallon resealable plastic freezer bag and add marinade, turning to coat. Refrigerate and marinate at least 30 minutes.
While chicken is marinating, combine cucumber, tomatoes, olives and feta cheese in a bowl with the reserved 2 tablespoons marinade. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Remove chicken from marinade and discard any remaining marinade. Grill over direct high heat for 8 to 10 minutes, turning once. Remove to platter and top with Greek topping.