Grilled Pork Tenderloin Marinated with Fennel, Orange and Rosemary
4 to 6 servings
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
- 1-1/2 cups thinly sliced fresh fennel
- 1/4 cup minced fresh rosemary
- Freshly grated peel and juice from 1 orange
- 1/2 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 to 2-1/2 pound s pork tenderloin
- Combine fennel, rosemary, orange peel, orange juice and oil in a small bowl. Salt and pepper to taste. Reserve half of salad in a separate bowl.
- Place pork tenderloins in a shallow baking pan and cover with remaining salad as a marinade; turn to coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat grill. Remove pork from marinade; discard any remaining marinade. Cook pork until deeply browned on all sides; 10 to 15 minutes per side, or until cooked to desired doneness.
- Transfer meat to a cutting board, cover and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- To serve, slice across the grain into 1/2-inch thick medallions. Serve with reserved salad and garnish with orange slices and fresh fennel leaves if desired.