Tuscan Steaks Recipe
- 2 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sweet basil
- 1 teaspoon red crushed pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1/2 teaspoon black medium grind pepper
- 2 T-bone steaks
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- Step 1) Pre-heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Step 2) Combine oil, basil, crushed red pepper, salt, garlic, fennel seeds and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Step 3) Rinse and pat dry steaks. Evenly coat both sides of steaks with spice mixture.
- Step 4) Grill steaks 15 to 20 minutes for medium-rare doneness, turning once. Place steaks on serving platter; tent with foil for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove foil, squeeze lemon over the top of steaks.
- Tip: For an even heartier flavor, drizzle steaks lightly with corn oil just before serving.