Spicy Cajun Pretzels Recipe
2 hrs 10 mins
- 1 bag (13 to 16 ounces) mini sourdough pretzels OR sourdough pretzels, broken into bite size pieces
- 1 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Step 1) Preheat oven to 200°F.
- Step 2) Place broken pretzels in a large baking pan or roaster. Combine oil, ranch dressing mix, Cajun seasoning, cayenne pepper and dill. Pour over pretzels; stir to coat evenly.
- Step 3) Bake for 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes. Remove from oven and drain on paper towels to absorb excess oil. Store in tightly covered container.