Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Balsamic Glaze
4 to 6 servings
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- 1/4 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 2 pound s pork tenderloins
- Preheat grill to medium-low heat (350 to 400°F).
- Combine all ingredients except pork in a bowl or resealable plastic bag; mix well to dissolve sugar and salt. Add pork and marinate for at least 15 minutes (or up to overnight).
- Remove pork from marinade, reserving marinade. Grill tenderloins for 40 to 45 minutes, turning once, until cooked through. Remove from grill and let rest on cutting board.
- While pork is grilling, pour reserved marinade into a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Simmer for 7 to 10 minutes, stirring constantly until thickened enough to coat spoon. Pour through a strainer into a small bowl and set aside.
- Slice pork across the grain into medallions. Transfer medallions to serving plate and drizzle with Balsamic Glaze.