Gluten-Free Cornbread Muffins Recipe
- 2 cups Gluten-Free Flour Mix
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2/3 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 2 eggs
- Step 1) Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare 12 paper lined or greased muffin cups (2-1/2 inch).
- Step 2) Combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Step 3) Whisk milk, oil and eggs together. Add to flour mixture and stir just until moistened.
- Step 4) Evenly divide batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each almost full.
- Step 5) Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until muffins are golden brown and wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Transfer muffins to a wire rack to cool.