3 hrs 30 mins
3 hrs 15 mins
- 1 to 3 pounds flank steak
- 6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup soy sauce, lite
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well. Place the meat in a Pyrex dish and pour marinade over it, seal with lid or saran wrap and refrigerate at least 3 hours and up to 24 hours.
Preheat grill to 400℉. Remove the meat from the refrigerator 30 minutes prior to grilling. Grill on each side 7 to 10 minutes and turn over.