Margarita Glazed Shrimp Recipe
2 Entreé Servings
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon Mazola® Canola Oil
- 1 tablespoon tequila
- 1 pound shrimp, 25-30 ct.
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup, dark
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Freshly grated lime peel
- Step 1) Heat butter and oil in a large sauté pan. Add tequila and shrimp.
- Step 2) Cook shrimp 3 to 4 minutes until just turning pink. Add corn syrup, lime juice, seasoning salt and cayenne pepper. Stir to mix well and glaze shrimp.
- Step 3) Remove from heat and sprinkle with lime zest. Garnish with additional lime wedges if desired.