Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bars
- As needed Mazola® No-Stick Canola or Butter Flavored Cooking Spray
- 1-1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup quick oats
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 2-1/4 cups (1 pound) packed brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray a 13 x 9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Combine whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, oats, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat together oil and brown sugar in large bowl of electric mixer until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time; blend in vanilla. Stir in flour mixture, chocolate chips and nuts.
- Spread batter in prepared pan. Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack; cut into bars.