Carne Con Chile Colorado
- 2 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 pound top sirloin
- 1 recipe Salsa de Chile Colorado (about 1 cup salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- Add oil to large skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Remove any excess fat and connective tissue from meat, and cut into 1/2 to 3/4-inch cubes.
- Brown meat (be careful not to crowd) and remove from pan.
- Add the Salsa de Chile Colorado to the pan and bring to a boil.
- Add meat with its juices to salsa and adjust salt to taste. Heat through.