Grilled Sicilian Swordfish
- 3 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 3/4 cup dry white wine, divided
- 1/2 cup minced onion, divided
- 1/2 cup finely diced celery, divided
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 swordfish steaks
- 1 tablespoon Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1-1/2 cups fresh chopped tomatoes
- 1 whole bay leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine 3 tablespoons oil, 1/4 cup white wine, 2 tablespoons each onion and celery, 1 tablespoon garlic, salt and pepper in a large resealable plastic bag. Add swordfish and marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Remove swordfish from the marinade and discard remaining marinade. Grill over direct high heat for 6 to 10 minutes.
- While swordfish is grilling, heat large skillet over medium high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil and remaining onion and celery. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes until vegetables are just tender. Add 1 tablespoon garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add tomatoes and bay leaf and cook for 1 minute. Add remaining 1/2 cup wine and cook until wine has evaporated. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve with grilled swordfish.